AKS INDIA – Small Business Consulting
A Brief about AKS INDIA Management
- Arthur J Murray, USA – Chairman – President and CEO of M/s Applied Knowledge Sciences Inc., USA. He is the “Chairman” of AKS INDIA. He is based in Virginia, USA and Operates from there.
- Hariharan S Iyer, CEO – a Chartered Engineer with over 30 Years of Industry Profile in Mumbai, India and in 3 Gulf Countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain. He has been associated with Projects, Construction, Materials Function and Management. He held the Position of Site Materials Head in a Very Big Project of SABIC, Saudi Arabia – the EPC Consultant being Samsung Engineering. He has also been instrumental in setting up a 100% EOU for supplies to World Renowned Fortune 500 Company M/s Tyco International – through M/s Raychem RPG Ltd, Mumbai, India.
- O. V. Usha, Chief Mentor – She is a Post Graduate in English from Delhi University. She was the Editor in Chief of a Delhi English Newspaper and later served Mahatma Gandhi University (a Govt. of Kerala University) as the Director (Publication). She is a Popularly Known Award Winning Malayalam Poet and Novelist. She holds the Position of “Chief Mentor – Girls” with AKS INDIA.
- Prabha Menon, COO – She is a Double Post Graduate in English and Psychology. She is a JCI Accredited Trainer having over 20 Years of Professional and Training Profile and has also attended the “Train the Trainer Program” of British Council. She serves IES Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala – as a Senior Professor and Student Counsellor. She holds the Position of COO with AKS INDIA.
We follow 5 Steps in our Services
- Keep Innovating
- Keep Ethics and Principles
AKS INDIA Small Business Consulting include
- JV (Joint Venture) Consulting – the Manufacturing/Services Support from India
- Small Business Consulting
- Business Model Preparation – to – Execution Consulting
- Government Supports – Supports from Hon. Indian Government
- Digital Solutions Consulting
- Cost Optimization Consulting – for Increased Profits
- Togetherness for Innovations
AKS INDIA – Earnest & Humble Submission …..
- We are in the very initial stages – and – we would take due time to establish.
- We are connected to Many (100s) Consultants – through our Professional Connections.
- It shall be seen that WE DON’T CLAIM to undertake a Quick Journey !! !!
AKS INDIA – Core Small Business Consulting Areas !! !!
1. Joint Venture Consulting
We are interested and qualified to connect MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Investors to Indian Manufacturers. Competence of GULF is Funds and Indian Supremacy is Technological and Service Acumen.
There are very many Qualified Arabs who need suitable and respectful avocations. We request them to think “why don’t I look for a suitable Manufacturing/Service JV in my own Country?” The FUNDS can come from MENA parties, Technology from India and the Manufacturing Unit coming up in the respective Country of the Investor. The Field of Manufacturing/Service being left to the Choices of the Investor.
Logistic Expenses is another BIG reason to start JV Units in Native Countries. We can connect Technologically Sound “Good-Parties” from India to Foreign Investors.
2. Small Business Consulting
Thankfully, you are into your Manufacturing and/or Services Business. You need Expert Helps from your Internal/External Resources.
We consider ourselves as a Team led by – Qualified and Experienced Hands with Proven Backgrounds (as would be substantiated from our Profile) – and We are to engage in Consistently Growing Small Businesses. We will be OPEN in the beginning itself to guide you – whether we can be of Help to You or Your Needs are beyond our Expertise.
We consider Your Portfolios of Business Management, Methodologies (both Qualitative and Professional), Manufacturing/Services, Manpower, Money Management, Marketing Modes including Branding, Materials, Costing, Exports Potentials, Innovation Possibilities – and every Deed – both at Macro and Micro Levels before We Decide to take up Your Specific Cases.
Please be assured that “You will Receive Due Value for Your Money”.
3. Business Model Consulting
In theory and practice, the term Business Model is used for a broad range of informal and formal descriptions to represent core aspects of a Business, including Purpose, Business Process, Target Customers, Offerings, Strategies, Infrastructure, Organizational Structures, Sourcing, Trading Practices, and Operational Processes and Policies including Corporate Culture and Philanthropy.
Thus, We Try to DEFINE Your Methodologies, Management Philosophy, Social Concerns, Why to be in this Business/Service, How to Grow it Exponentially, Future Targets and Expansions, Possibilities of Innovations in Methods, Cost Optimization – and everything – which will Keep You Growing including Exporting.
We take due Care – NOT to Stop by preaching – We also Help You to Actualize your Visions. Please see AKS INDIA Philosophy and Business Model given in this Website. Please know that we have started Very Small – and We are Determined to Grow very Consistently. That will give you due evidence of what we can do for you Sirs.
4. Supports from Hon. Government of India
The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) was established in the year 1995. The role of DPIIT is to promote/accelerate industrial development of the country by facilitating investment in new and upcoming technology, foreign direct investment and support balanced development of industries.
It includes the below Portfolios – Please enquire to know better.
- Allocation of Business
- Make in India initiative
- Project Monitoring Group
- Invest India
- Public Procurement
- Ease of Doing Business
- Start-up India
- FDI – Foreign Direct Investment
- National IPR (Intellectual Property Right) Policy
- National Design Policy
- Industrial Park Rating System (IPRS)
- IPR (Negotiation and Co-operation)
- Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM)
- Productivity and Quality
- UNIDO Activities
- Industrial Development of NER (North Eastern Region)
- Industrial Development of 2 Indian Islands
- Modified Industrial Infrastructural Up-gradation Scheme (MIIUS)
- Industrial Corridors
- IICC – India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Scheme of Budgetary Supports for Eligible Units from Select Regions
- National Plan for Manufacturing Clusters (NPMC)
- Specific Industries Administered by the DPIIT Department
- Investment Promotion and International Co-operation
- Monitoring of Industrial Activity, Production and Prices
- National Medical Devices Promotion Council
- E – Commerce
- Internal Trade
- Technical Regulation
Please Discuss with the Relevant Govt. Department for Details.
5. Digital Solutions for Business
Web Designing – The different areas of Web Design include Web Graphic Design; Interface Design; Authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; User Experience Design; and Search Engine Optimization. Our Partnering Company M/s Wireframe Animations has the Testimony that “they have created our Website.
Mobile APP Development – Mobile APP development is becoming more critical for many businesses with more than 3 billion people worldwide using smartphones, more than 1.5 billion using tablets as of 2019. Users, on average, spend 90% of their mobile time in apps and there are more than 700 million apps downloads from various app stores. Wireframe Animations makes APPs.
Digital Marketing – We will request you to define your Budget, Long Range Corporate Planning, Marketing Management Strategies presently in force and the Resource Advantages that you possess – before arriving at the “Cost, Measures, Formatting and Targeting”. We can Help You in introducing the below.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO
- Search Engine Marketing – SEM
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay per Click Marketing process
- Affiliate Marketing and
- E Mail Marketing
6. Cost Optimization – for Increased Profits
Our Cost Management Methods are mentioned earlier – especially – in the Business Model Consulting section. Profit is the Difference between “Price” and “Costs”. Instead of increasing the Price Tag, Profits can be increased by “Minimizing Costs”.
We work and Try to introduce Innovations on
- Methodology in Manufacturing/Serving
- Company Principles – to know – what “NOT TO DO”
- Management Philosophy
- Manufacturing/Service Techniques and Processes
- Most Important Focus being the Biggest Cost Head – Materials
- Marketing Strategies
- Employee Remuneration – without reducing their remunerations
- How to Keep the Stake Holders Motivated – Motivation increases Productivity
- Other Different “Minor and Major Cost Heads”
Because it is a Scientific Approach, we attach Time Frames to all our Works.
7. Innovation and Innovation Leadership
Innovation – Innovation in its Modern Meaning is “a new idea, creative thoughts, new imaginations in form of device or method”. Innovation is often also viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs. Such Innovation takes place through the provision of more-effective Products, Processes, Services, Technologies, or Business Models that are made available to Markets, Governments and Society. Innovation is related to, but not the same as, invention, as innovation is more apt to involve the practical implementation of an invention (a new / improved ability) to make a meaningful impact in the market or society, and not all innovations require an invention.
Innovation Leadership – Innovation Leadership is a philosophy and technique that combines different Leadership Styles to influence employees to produce creative ideas, products, and services. The key role in the practice of innovation leadership is the innovation leader. As an approach to Organization Development, Innovation Leadership can support achievement of the mission or the vision of an organization or group. With new technologies and processes, it is necessary for organizations to think innovatively to ensure continued success and stay competitive. To adapt to new changes, “The need for Innovation in Organizations has resulted in a new focus on the role of Leaders in shaping the Nature and Success of Creative Efforts.” Without Innovation Leadership, Organizations are likely to struggle.
This new call for Innovation represents a “Potentially Powerful Influence on Organizational Performance”.
Reference – Wikipedia