Dr. Art Murray (USA) – Designated Chairman – Brief Profile
Dr. Art Murray is the President and CEO of Applied Knowledge Sciences Inc., USA – and First Fellow and Co- Director of the Enterprise of the Future program at the International Institute for Knowledge and Innovation, USA.
Over his 30-year teaching and consulting career, he has helped hundreds of organizations transfer knowledge from senior experts to mid-level and incoming workforces. He has personally advised government executives around the world in ministries of defense, law enforcement, higher education, public health and whole-of-government in making the transition to a knowledge-based economy. He is a member of the advisory boards of numerous international corporations and non-profit organizations in the fields of science, integrative medicine and organizational learning. He is a keynote speaker, a member of the Global Speakers Federation, an editorial board member and reviewer for scientific journals and trade publications, and writes the widely-read column “Future of the Future” which appears in KM World Magazine.
His Engagement Brief
- Founding President and CEO of AKS USA with Proven History
- Dr. Art Murray – AKS USA – Clients
- Dr. Art Murray – AKS USA – Brain Trust
- Dr. Art Murray – KM World Articles – Future of the Future
- Enterprise of the Future – Creating extraordinary value in an eight-billion-mind world
- Adaptive Deep Learning – Knowing yourself and our World at a deep structure level
- Building and Curating eBodies of Knowledge – The next generation knowledge platform